Hey all, hope you are having a lovely Easter break. I have been eating my weight in Hot Cross buns! Yum! I’ve also been doing some planning for my brief trip to Bristol tomorrow.
Oh, and that’s my knitting practice in the background there.
So, here is what I have been up to this month:
1. Make a 3 tiered cake a la Sweetapolita – Complete! Check out my practice run and the final baby shower cake.
2. Watch the entire series of Sex and the City – Maybe I’ll be more productive with my evenings now that I have finished this. You can read my review here, spoiler – I loved it!
3. Write at least 27 more blog entries
4. See The Book of Mormon theatre show
5. Create a star constellation scarf
6. Host friends for a grown up dinner party
7. Make French macarons – Check out my research.
8. Plan a travel trip to Morocco
9. Make lolly infused vodka – See my colourful attempt here.
10. Knit a peggy square blanket, maybe like this – Colours chosen and wool has arrived. I’m really happy with the bright colours, summery colours and, I’m excited to start knitting.
11. Try out dance classes – Life got in the way and I stopped going to classes, I keep telling myself I’ll go back to it, but it has been a couple of months now…
12. Run a 10K cancer research race
13. Make salted caramel as gifts
14. Develop a uniform work wardrobe of at least 8 outfits
15. Go to see an inspirational speaker (like a Ted Talk) – I was inspired by many speakers at the Women of the World Festival
16. Take a DSLR camera course – I have bought the ABM DSLR Basics course and have been reading through the lessons slowly. I am waiting for some more sunlight to truly start practicing.
17. Read these books –
The Robber Bride – Finished 13/03/2015, see my first attempt at a book review here. The Colour Purple – Finished 20/03/2015, my thoughts on this are coming. The Kite Runner
18. Make gimmick tea bag craft idea for friends
19. Hike along the White Cliffs of Dover
20. Move into a 1 bed flat with Ben
21. Stay at/visit a National Trust site
22. See a netball match, hopefully to support New Zealand. – It doesn’t look like NZ is touring England this year, booo! But England will be playing a few World Cup warm up matches in the next few months.
23. Have a cocktail at the Ritz
24. Climb Snowdon Mountain, Wales
25. Do some study through work. Hopefully a Prince2 Project Management qualification.
26. Print a photo book
27. Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant