2. Watch the entire series of Sex and the City – Maybe I’ll be more productive with my evenings now that I have finished this. You can read my review here, spoiler – I loved it! 3. Write at least 27 more blog entries – Completed! I’m really enjoying the online diary I have got going here.
6. Host friends for a grown up dinner party – Done! In my 29th year.. 8. Plan a travel trip to Morocco – It’s going to be Egypt and Jordan now!! We have our flights booked and the tour almost paid for. Bring it on! See my travel planning business case here.
10. Knit a peggy square blanket, maybe like this – Blanket = Stalled indefinitely.
11. Try out dance classes – Life got in the way and I stopped going to classes, I keep telling myself I’ll go back to it, but it has been a while now…
12. Run a 10K cancer research race – This was a real sister challenge and you can see how we did here. 13. Make salted caramel as gifts
14. Develop a uniform work wardrobe of at least 8 outfits – This is my starting point, my first 5 outfits.
15. Go to see an inspirational speaker (like a Ted Talk) – I was inspired by many speakers at the Women of the World Festival. An unexpected talk about The Myth of Talent really resonated with me too.
16. Take a DSLR camera course – I have bought the ABM DSLR Basics course and have been reading through the lessons slowly. I used the travel techniques on my most recent holiday, photos to come.
17. Read these books – The Robber Bride – Finished 13/03/2015, see my first attempt at a book review here. The Colour Purple – Finished 20/03/2015, see my purple post here. The Kite Runner – Another great book – Here is my review.
18. Make gimmick tea bag craft idea for friends
Hike along the White Cliffs of Dover – I finally organised myself to do this for Easter 2016. Check out the pics. 20. Move into a 1 bed flat with Ben – We’re staying in Tottenham! Here is why.
21. Stay at/visit a National Trust site
22. See a netball match, hopefully to support New Zealand. – Some friends from my netball team and I went to see England play Australia in January. Read me wax lyrical about the match and netball in general.
23. Have a cocktail at the Ritz – I have been doing some research on the Rivoli Bar at the Ritz, and the more I read, the more I’m not so keen on going anymore. It just sounds too stuffy and uptight for me to enjoy.
Instead I have been researching awesome London cocktails bars for somewhere else I would rather spend my money in. These are the candidates so far: Nola, a New Orleans style cocktail bar in Shoreditch; Mr Foggs, a Mayfair bar decorated in Victorian Explorer trinkets and trifles and Original Sin, this place looks incredible and is within stumbling distance from home. If you have any more recommendations please let me know.
24. Climb Snowdon Mountain, Wales
26. Print a photo book – Finally ticking this off in the year I turn 30! Wish I had done it sooner as I love the finished product. 27. Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant – A once in a lifetime meal to celebrate our 10 year anniversay. It could not have been more special, see what we ate here.