It has been a busy month with a full on time at work, Ben leaving for Malaysia and a lot of travel planning – more on that soon. So although I have a few projects ticking along, namely Sex and the City viewing, I haven’t managed to cross as much as I had hoped off the list. I have 7 months to go though, so bring on the challenges.
This is where I’m at with things, notice the list is now complete. I didn’t want to put anything on here that I wasn’t 100% into, so I waited until a few more ideas solidified in my mind. Weirdly, I find I am always thinking about these things in the shower. I’m planning cakes and crafts while washing my hair.
2. Watch the entire series of Sex and the City – I’m now at season 4.. totally in love with Aiden.. swoon…
3. Write at least 27 more blog entries
4. See The Book of Mormon theatre show
5. Create a star constellation scarf
6. Host friends for a grown up dinner party
7. Make French macaroons – My lovely boyfriend has given me a macaroon making book for Christmas, I’m circling the pistachio flavour as my first priority.
8. Plan a travel trip to Morocco
9. Make lolly infused vodka – I’m using Skittles, nearly done, just need to filter it and taste it!
10. Knit a peggy square blanket, maybe like this – I have paused on this one; firstly because of the expense of wool and secondly, I am finding it hard to commit to a colour scheme. Check out my Pinterest inspiration page.
11. Try out dance classes – I’m now an intermediate level salsa dancer. More on this soon.
12. Run a 10K cancer research race
13. Make salted caramel as gifts
14. Develop a uniform work wardrobe of at least 8 outfits
15. Go to see an inspirational speaker (like a Ted Talk)
16. Take a DSLR camera course – I have bought the ABM DSLR Basics course and have been reading through the lessons slowly. I am waiting for some more sunlight to truly start practicing.
17. Read these books – The Colour Purple, The Kite Runner, The Robber Bride….
18. Make gimmick tea bag craft idea for friends
19. Hike along the White Cliffs of Dover
20. Move into a 1 bed flat with Ben
21. Stay at/visit a National Trust site
22. See a netball match, hopefully to support New Zealand.
23. Have a cocktail at the Ritz
24. Climb Snowdon Mountain, Wales
25. Do some study through work. Hopefully a Prince2 Project Management qualification.
26. Print a photo book
27. Eat at a Michelin starred restaurant