I’m so excited to post my first update, I’ve made quite a few plans for the tasks so far on the list and I’ve had some thoughts about more things I would like to add.
1. Make a 3 tiered cake a la Sweetapolita – I’m in full planning mode for this one. I have just ordered some tins and a piping bag. I’m making a pink and blue themed cake for my friends baby shower mid-January. This is going to be a massive challenge to my baking and icing skills, doing a practice run next week.
2. Watch the entire series of Sex and the City – Season 1 down, loving the old school quaintness, back when waxing and dildos were cutting edge.
3. Write at least 27 more blog entries
4. See The Book of Mormon theatre show
5. Create a star constellation scarf
6. Host friends for a grown up dinner party
7. Make French macaroons – My lovely boyfriend has given me a macaroon making book for Christmas, I’m circling the pistachio flavour as my first priority.
8. Plan a travel trip to Morocco
9. Make lolly infused vodka
10. Knit a peggy square blanket, maybe like this
11. Try out dance classes – I’m doing salsa classes! I went to a few in 2014 and will start afresh in the new year.
12. Run a 10K cancer research race
13. Make salted caramel as gifts
14. Develop a uniform work wardrobe of at least 8 outfits
15. Go to see an inspirational speaker (like a Ted Talk)
16. Take a DSLR camera course
17. Read these books – The Colour Purple, The Kite Runner, The Robber Bride….
18. Make gimmick tea bag craft idea for friends
19. Hike along the White Cliffs of Dover
20. Move into a 1 bed flat with Ben
21. Stay at/visit a National Trust site
22. See a netball match, hopefully to support New Zealand.
23. Have a cocktail at the Ritz
24. Climb Snowdon Mountain, Wales
….. Just 3 more to go!